Monday 11 June 2007

I hope this works, my computer is being a pain in the arse! So, time for a update... went shopping with michael today, actually got him out of the house (OMG) He had to get a hair cut (gosh it was bad!!) it was so long. I went to a new store called allens, which had a sale on HEAPS of stuff, it had a sale on cutlery and the set of cutlery that I have wanted for AGES they are pistol grip ones, my mum has them and I really like them anyways they were half price saved like $65 got them for $63 so now I have a really nice set of knives and forks (see bellow picture of them)Got michael to take a picture of me the other day, and my belly bump. You can definatly see it now!! I have been feeling the baby a lot now. It's so cool. We are still trying to decide on a name, it's so annoying. This is the list I made the other day:
Anna
Hannah
Sophia
Stephanie
Sophie
Ariana
Isabelle
Catlin
Olivia
Charlotte
Bethany
Michael likes Anna and Stephanie... I don't mind them... I dunno what I like. Lets do a vote, tell me what name you like the most out of Anna and Stephanie. Don't know if we will use them though hehehe.

which name do you like the most?
Anna Louise
Stephanie Grace

Free polls from Pollhost.com


Goodness my computer is being a pain in the butt, just had to restart, thank god my blog was saved. This picture was makayla with mick, she was really tired poor girl. We put her to bed after this.
I gotta go, I have to go and make some dinner before I go to work. Oh, and I haven't told you all! I have decided to stop work due to having a second bub, My last day is the 5th of August. Money will be tight but we don't care, I am finding it really hard being at work all night I get too tired and grumpy, plus I can help mick look after the girls. Prob means we will have our number 3 child a bit sooner too (wonder if it will be a boy... hehehe or twin girls NOOO!! hehe)
Alright catch ya's later!
Megs

2 comments:

Zarna said...

Anna Louise is nice, I think Anna is one of the nicest ones out of the list you have there

Zarna said...

PS if you go with Catlin spell it 'Caitlin' or people will pronounce it like cat lyn. Or they'll all spell it wrong, take it from someone who has had to spell their name out every day of their life!!!