Monday 7 May 2007

Birthday cake

Hi ! Michael and I did a "trial" birthday cake tonight that we are going to use for makaylas 1st birthday. It's pink with smarties all over it. My brother andrew had the same cake when he was 1 cept it was yellow not pink! LOL. We haven't tried it yet, because I'm taking it to mum and dad's office tomorrow for their morning tea so they can all see it and tell me what they think (and if they like the taste) We are going to do the real one in the next couple of weeks. Tell me what you all think! :)

2 comments:

Clairey said...

I love it!! It is so funky and colourful! I think when I was three I had a big cake with smarties all over it but it wasn't in the shape of a number so this is EVEN cooler!!! I would be excited to have a cake like that!

LOUD? said...

That looks awesome!!

Seriously, I am impressed!

And it's only the trial one. Looks really cool and colourful and girly too!

Sam's birthday is soon. I will probably get stuck making one....