Thursday 17 May 2007

Makayla decided she would be a rat bag!! Last night, I had made us all dinner (makaylas was special left over meatballs and vegies) So what did she decide to do when I turned around? Grab hold of the bowl and put it all over the ground. ARGH bloody typical! I got a picture of her looking at it, and then the pick of it all on the ground... She really is a good kid.



Michael cleaned it all up which was nice, While I made her some new dinner. I was cranky to start with, then I just laughed my arse off.
I haven't felt the new baby girl kick much at all atm, been a bit sad am looking forward to the kicks again. I do feel her move around different places as I know she is sitting in one spot then another about an hour later. Does that make sense?
Michael and I have been talking about names, but anything I like he doesn't. LOL. So far my favourites are Caitlin (which mick doesn't like at all) Aleisha (which he thinks sounds too much like his sisters name elissa?? Does it??? I dont think it does... anyways) and the other name I like which michael SORTA likes is Sophia. I decided I don't want to continue with naming the kids all with M names, cause we will probably have a number three so I don't want to keep it going. I know the middle name is probably going to be grace. I like that name. I think mick like it... I dunno haven't really asked... so that might bloody change too. Argh jolly males (no offence those males who read this lol)
Alright im gunna go have a nap while my baby is. Talk to you all later !!


3 comments:

LOUD? said...

Names are so hard!

We never chose names until they were born we were so hopeless! and we didn't have middle names until they were leaving hospital.

I had caitlin and alicia on my list to, and Talesha (which is really the same as alicia but with a t. Pete ditched them too. I like all your choices so far.

What does michael like?

LOUD? said...

Oh! And I had makayla too!

We must think alike, as I only had like 6-8 names all up

Megan (well der) said...

omg that is like mega freaky!! im not sure what he likes yet...