Wednesday 2 May 2007

Hellooooo there! So what's a been happening? hmmm... do I usually say that like every time I blog? Probably! Did anyone notice in my last blog (my real blog not my joke) that I was trying to be all grammatical? (bet that word isn't spelt right) Like use all my commas and full stops and capital letters. You didn't did you. LOL. Took me forever to do it!! I usually don't give a shit. Okay Okay. Not much has been going on since the other day when I was online. I just need to get some stuff off my chest I suppose. Although I did decide that I wasn't really going to do anything personal on here. Oh well... I need to so I am going to. I don't know if anyone knows, but I used to be a christian when I was younger. I still have my beliefs, but I don't go to church, and I don't really care much about that anymore... I know it's not all about church but I bitch, I swear, I don't act like a Christian at all. So I know I'm not. I don't know if I want to go back to all that, but in some ways my life is a mess, but then other ways I like it and I don't want to go back to being a full on Christian again. In some ways it means giving up my life and I don't want to do that. I feel stupid doing christianity things such as worshiping and going to church, cause is it what I want? I know all you christian people out there will probably tell me to do it and that I should go back to him, but I have lots of issues with it all. So that's one thing that has been on my mind. In other breaking news.. (well it's not really but I got ur attention didn't I) We find out tomorrow what this baby is! Can you tell I'm excited, i've been talking about it for like 3 weeks! I so can't wait! Makayla is now getting into everything!
Alright Chow everyone!
Megs :)

3 comments:

LOUD? said...

That is so cool you are finding out about your baby!!!

You must be pumped.

We found out the third time. Felt weird knowing. I didn't quite believe them until she was born.

We went out after and had Chester hot chips and gravy to celebrate after we found out. They are so lush.

Megan (well der) said...

hey nomes... we found out when we had makayla too. We were stunned it was going to be a girl!!

Zarna said...

I'm not going to tell you that you should go back to church but if you decide to you should definately go to another church, I've never met a church as full of insincere shallow people as the one you used to go to, but they aren't all like that.