Saturday 26 May 2007

Time for an update

Hi Guys! Thought it was time for a little update, so here goes. News... As you can all see I am now 23 weeks pregnant, gosh it is going sooooooo quick. Worked out the other day Makayla will be just 13 and a half months old... That spun me out a little. How am I going to cope? Talking about going fast, Makayla will be 1yr old in 8 days! Holy crap! Where the heck has all that time gone? Don't think she will be walking for her birthday, but I seriously am not that worried, won't be able to stop the little munchkin after she does, and while I'm pregnant, not really looking forward to having to run after a toddler! She has just started walking along the furniture, slowly, and when she wants to. She'll easily let go of the table and grab hold of me, and a few weeks ago she wouldn't do that at all. We got the wiggles from my bro and she absolutely loves them! Will stand up near the TV and watch them and start bobbing up and down, she is so funny to watch. OH! and she says mummy and daddy now! We couldn't believe it, that's TWO syllables! Good on her the champ!

Have started to get her birthday organized. Bought all the plates, cups, decorations and everything else I needed today. I still have the get the food next friday though but lucky for me I got friday of so I will be able to bake the cakes and get all the food and get everything ready. Sweet. I can't wait until her party it's going to be so much fun, but a bit stressful too! I will be glad when it's over! I will definatly post some pictures on here of it!

We are still trying to figure out names for the new baby. I am going to let michael to choose the name and i will pick one I like I think. Unless he comes up with really bad names! lol.

Alright, will post later. Catch you all later! Meggles

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy 13 and a bit months between - yikes that will be tough. I certainly haven't found it easy with 16mths between Taylah & Jaime.

Have to keep telling myself that will be much easier when they're bit bigger.

Bummer about the name thing - I love Caitlin Grace as a name. Good luck with that.

Debs