Wednesday 9 May 2007

While makayla is asleep, I thought I'd update. I have been cleaning out the front room today, and when I was doing that I decided that I really want a bigger house. I talked a week (or about that) ago about the fact we are going to build out on the farm but that's not going to be for a few years. I talked to michael today and the bank and they have told us what to do if we want to renovate. We want to cut the bay window out and do another living area and a office/music room. I also want to do a patio and a double drive way (we only have a single one atm) Also I really want to get another shed with power out the back so we can put all the stuff from the garage into the shed so I can use my garage again! lol but then I also want to put a sprinkler system in and fix the back yard up so we have grass and no cat heads! So that's what we are going to do. I hope! We have to draw up the plans and then see how much it's going to cost and then take our ideas to the bank and hope they will say yes so we can do it. It will be so nice if we can. It'll add value to our house too. We are just thinking about it, dunno if it's going to happen but we'll wait and see. We have to make sure we can afford it too. That's my news :)

2 comments:

LOUD? said...

That all sounds really cool. I hate hate hate catheads!!!

Who would the music room be for?

Our house is on the market as it is driving us crazy being so small. It also driving me crazy being on the market lol.

It would be good to get all of your renovations out the way before your new little girl comes!

Megan (well der) said...

I nomes. I don't think they would happen before the new girl comes, that's only 4 months away!! (under that) I play violin, cello, gutair and piano and we have a piano so it would be good to have that somewhere atm its in the front room where the new baby is going to be. We are thinking now of just doing the garage up as an extra room, doing lots of pavers and little bits and peices to the house. I hope we can do it!