Tuesday 8 May 2007

These first two are makayla and her cousin greg at the park the other day



Michael and I took makayla to the park on saturday and she was playing on the slide.



hmmm... Not a lot has been happening, I am mega tired, must be cause of this new pregnancy, plus I don't get heaps of sleep with Makayla, I used to sleep heaps when I was pregnant with her. Oh well. I'll cope. I'm usually really tired though by about 8ish. I don't know how long i'm going to be able to work for, I will just cut down my hours as much as I can! But so we can still survive!
I went and gave all my invitations out for Makayla's birthday party. We are having it on the 2nd of June. I can't wait until her birthday. It'll be cool. I'm gunna have to get her a few things though. I don't have the faintest idea what I'm going to get her for her birthday, maybe some fisher n price blocks and balls, and a bag to keep them all in. I'd like to get her a new dolly too. Might get michael to pick that out he got her first one when she was first born :)
I still haven't felt this baby kick yet!! I have felt it sometimes when I move, but that's about all. I didn't feel makayla kick till about 23-24 weeks and im only 21 weeks atm. I can't wait until I do though.
Okay will write more when I have some news. BYES!

No comments: