Thursday 3 May 2007

Hello everyone. GUESS WHAT! I found out what we are having.......... A GIRL!!! That's right we are having another girl! Found out that she is due on the 23rd of september, and mick's b'day is the 22nd! OMG! So I am like freaking out it's sooner than we all thought! eeeeek. AND I just realised that I am 20 WEEKS PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't get any pictures because the printer was broken, but she said she will do me a couple (how nice) when it is fixed. So I will post them later! We got the best looks she was in the best positions. We got one of her feet and then she decided to put her hands with her feet so we got pictures of her hands and feet at the same time! It was so cool. I hope I get one of those so I can show you all. Knowing my luck though I wont! Michael is in a bit of a daze - he wanted a boy, but so did I - im in a bit of a daze too! I just can't believe that we are having another girl. Talk later! Bye!

5 comments:

Clairey said...

Hi Megan!

Congrats on your upcoming baby girl! It's so cool you and Zarna are having babies around the same time! They can be friends.

I hope everything continues to go well!

LOUD? said...

Congrats on finding out you are having a girl! That is so cool!

I think its good having the same sex when they are so close in age. Sam and Roo are only 15mths apart and they are really close brothers.

Roo will be 5 on the 24th of Sept!!!

Did you go over last time or early? I was always a week over.

cya!

Megan (well der) said...

Hey !! I was 6 weeks early wif makayla coz i developed pre eclemsia... which is high blood pressure n stuff. They pulled her out via c section.

Clairey said...

I think you should get a cbox! They are awesome and you can pick all your colours and then.......we can all leave random messages!

LOUD? said...

Mate! 6 weeks early! Scary, Although cool if everyone's okay as the last month is torturous!